Trout, Ebersole & Groff, LLP offers a comprehensive benefit package to their employees.
Benefit Package Includes
- Competitive salary including incentive and bonus programs
- Willingness to allow for flexible work schedules
- Minimum 4 weeks PTO
- 401(k) plan and pension
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent care expenses
- Full time, part time and seasonal positions are available
What Our Team Members Are Saying
On a recent confidential survey we asked our team members the following question. "What makes this a great organization where people want to work?"
Here are just some of the responses:
- All are treated with respect regardless of level of experience
- Partners are highly accessible and involved in engagements
- The firm allows people the flexibility to manage their personal lives
- The firm has events during and after work that encourage employees to have fun
- Great facilities, excellent technical resources, support from senior management
- Working by using the team approach
At Trout, Ebersole & Groff, LLP we are proud to have assembled a highly qualified and highly motivated professional staff of over 85 team members more than 25 of whom are CPAs. Many hold advanced designations in areas such as business valuation, fraud examination, estate and trust taxation, and financial planning, among others. This allows us to provide a depth of knowledge, expertise and resource to our client base in Lancaster County and Central Pennsylvania that is truly second to none!
The philosophy of Trout, Ebersole & Groff, LLP is to encourage the professional and personal growth of all of our valued team members at all times. A career in accounting, auditing, taxation, or in a wide variety of consulting fields is yours to design and achieve with the strong support of our firm's concerned partner group.
For information on future employment opportunities, please contact Brian Groff at 717-569-2900 or email him at .
Please submit your cover letter, resume and wage requirements to .
Current Career Opportunities